Barbora Pulmanova is a partner in the Firm’s Los Angeles office, specializing in complex business litigation, employment litigation and insurance coverage matters. She is involved in all aspects of litigation practice, including participation in trial preparations, mediations, depositions and oral argument during court hearings; drafting court pleadings and motions; researching a wide variety of legal issues; and advising clients regarding litigation and settlement strategy.
Ms. Pulmanova also provides thorough coverage opinions and recommends courses of action to clients that are responsive to each client’s particular needs.
Ms. Pulmanova speaks Czech fluently.
Ms. Pulmanova's publications and presentations include:
- Pulmanova and Santiago, MCLE Presentation, "Avoiding Risks Through A Better Understanding Of E-Discovery" (December 2014)
- Carmel, Golden, Pastor and Pulmanova, "Will Cyberbullying Claims Be Covered Under Homeowners' Policies?" Coverage Journal (November/December 2012).
- Morrison and Pulmanova, “Indemnity Provisions and Contractual Liability Coverage: The Back Door to Coverage, ”Mealey's Litigation Report: Insurance (December 6, 2005).
- Pulmanova and Ugolini, "Requirements of Rule 191(a) Under Robidoux: Enforcing the Rules," IDC Quarterly Volume 13, Number 1 (First Quarter 2003).
ADMISSIONS & PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Oregon (inactive)
- United States District Court for the Central and Southern Districts of California